Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Ok , I went to 27 Men Spa , tonight but I missed my appointment with Basil , the guy at the desk suggested William ... I have to say that was the most uneventful , inexperience massage I ever had . I felt sorry for this guy and myself ,, what a waste of an hour and $$$.

Ok , I went to 27 Men Spa , tonight but I missed my appointment with Basil , the guy at the desk suggested William ... I have to say that was the most uneventful , inexperience massage I ever had . I felt sorry for this guy and myself ,, what a waste of an hour and $$$.

How about ur appointment guy Basil ?

Any good affordable places to get waxed? I usually trim my body on the lowest setting but maybe waxing is the way to go for a cleaner longer lasting look. Do spas do this? Or should i just stick to the trimmer bc waxing will hurt :oops::eek::(:p:D

If the person doing the waxing is good then it should a manageable amount of pain. The wax should be hot enough so it doesn't pull when applied, yet not burn either. The should work quickly and the good ones know to immediately lightly slap their hand on the spot they just waxed to minimize pain.

If you can get sugaring anywhere, I highly recommend it over waxing. Less painful, quick, less risk of irritation or bumpy skin afterwards.

Having said all that, I cannot recommend a place, Living Fresh spa offers both but they're just OK and pricey. I get my sugaring done in Santa Monica usually.

If you find a good place let me know!

Question , is it normal to ask your masseuse to get nude ?

I believe that you meant Masseur and not the female version to get naked. I find that you may be able to work up to this after several visits at a spa. If they don't know you, they may be offended with such a request or it could be prohibited by management. However, with a private masseur, the likelihood is greater and you can ask upfront if they message naked and they will tell you. After all, you are the paying customer and want your expectations fulfilled. So, do your homework and find out ahead of time.

Basil is Russian , has a nice personality , knows how to massage which ends with HE. The only thing he keeps his equipment to himself , which is a turn on and a challenge . Lol

Basil was a bore for me. He’s cute and fine but massage was just ok and the end was blah. He doesn’t know what he’s doing

I believe that you meant Masseur and not the female version to get naked. I find that you may be able to work up to this after several visits at a spa. If they don't know you, they may be offended with such a request or it could be prohibited by management. However, with a private masseur, the likelihood is greater and you can ask upfront if they message naked and they will tell you. After all, you are the paying customer and want your expectations fulfilled. So, do your homework and find out ahead of time.

Thanks for the correction.