Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I hear about hero got two cute new masseurs

Recently

A moths before start

Opening 24 hours .

Oh My god men spa

opening 24 hours . How good for who finished word late want really massage

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Any spas that I’m missing in Midtown East? I’m over here for work today until 4:30. I know Utopia, never get extras there. Any others around the 40-50s between 5th and 1st ave?

What do you define as extras? HE? Because if you’re not getting a HE at Utopia, you’re doing something wrong. Like wearing your police uniform when you walk in.

What do you define as extras? HE? Because if you’re not getting a HE at Utopia, you’re doing something wrong. Like wearing your police uniform when you walk in.

I ended up retrying Utopia. Great Experience, will definitely go back. Had Alex for a masseur. If anyone else has had him there please PM me.

Dylan (Babylon) is on vacation thru Nov 19. Babylon is still open, his staff is still working. Note: after hours 11pm-7am, there is a staff of one male and one female person there, although the female (Chinese) body worker doesn't speak English well (mostly services the STRAIGHT men who frequent Babylon. The male staff is all gay and all Asian.

Who’s at Babylon that’s good (besides Dylan who’s on vacation)? Thanks!

November 9th Ktown sauna reopens. It’s been closed since April /May. That’s always been a fun place. They redid it so who knows how it looks now but hopefully all the same hot guys go back.

We all can't wait for it to reopen was such good place i hear its the same inside hopefully same people

Anybody else having trouble with Utopia replying for appointment request again? I tried on their website, got no response, then I tried twice to go through Yelp, but I didn't get a response there either. I haven't tried good ol' fashioned calling, which will probably be the answer, but I didn't know if anyone else was having this trouble. Hopefully Xiao/Jack reads this, so he can fix whatever the problem is...

Went to K-Town today. They've been closed for like 6 months for renovations but I didn't see anything different except there is water fountain in the men's wet area and they re-arranged the couches on the floor with the saunas haha. It's not worth going anymore though. They no longer allow towels in the wet area. They give you one small one and one big one and you have to keep them in the cubby before you enter the wet room. What?!! This makes no sense. Why can't I at least take my small towel to sit on in the steam-room because the bench is hot or use it to wipe my sweat? So dumb. Guys were still playing in the shower and steam-room walking around with hard-ons. I'm pretty sure someone complained because I saw a hot blond guy storm out of the steam-room and out of the wet area and then 30 seconds later the worker came in and checked in on the steam-room. He kept doing every few minutes after that the rest of the time I was there. The floor with the saunas also smelled funny. Then they changed how you check out. You have to go out to reception and check out and then come back into the locker-room to get your shoes. It's so stupid. Before you could check out with the locker-room attendant. Anyway, sorry for the long post but I was expecting so much more because they were closed for so long.

Went to K-Town today. They've been closed for like 6 months for renovations but I didn't see anything different except there is water fountain in the men's wet area and they re-arranged the couches on the floor with the saunas haha. It's not worth going anymore though. They no longer allow towels in the wet area. They give you one small one and one big one and you have to keep them in the cubby before you enter the wet room. What?!! This makes no sense. Why can't I at least take my small towel to sit on in the steam-room because the bench is hot or use it to wipe my sweat? So dumb. Guys were still playing in the shower and steam-room walking around with hard-ons. I'm pretty sure someone complained because I saw a hot blond guy storm out of the steam-room and out of the wet area and then 30 seconds later the worker came in and checked in on the steam-room. He kept doing every few minutes after that the rest of the time I was there. The floor with the saunas also smelled funny. Then they changed how you check out. You have to go out to reception and check out and then come back into the locker-room to get your shoes. It's so stupid. Before you could check out with the locker-room attendant. Anyway, sorry for the long post but I was expecting so much more because they were closed for so long.

WOW! Thanks for the update so I know not to go anymore! All of that is ridiculous. I posted prior that they stopped giving the towels before they closed for the renovation. And now the check out routine adds to my dislike.

I’m really interested in a masseur that knows his craft with a great personality.

I was told Ahmed from 24/7 men’s spa no longer work there. I don’t know why he left. I know he had a great network of clientele already that even myself, a regular customer for the nth time around has difficulty making an appointment and most of the time, I had to wait for an hour or 2.

Ahmed don’t pretend, he don’t assume and he doesn’t demand.

There are masseurs there that possess an almost perfect physical attributes but personality and skills is way below passing mark. They have to be reminded that they don’t sell any product, they provide service.

Anybody knows where he’s working now? Pm me. If he’s not back, I’m changing spa.