Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Well, that's a false review for you. The poster was probably Bigman, they manager/owner.

Are your sure . My love from itlay. We meeting @ hero couch hahaha :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Why You always call me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Are your sure . My love from itlay. We meeting @ hero couch hahaha :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Why You always call me :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Im sure now:

Hero spa all renew long time . U did not know

Night time had cute guy call alven . Very very muscle from Japan . He told me

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

A little off topic but anyone have a sensual haircut or barber? Sometimes I think my barber is rubbing against my arm and I can’t tell if it’s intentional or not. His place is right near Hero. Anyone have any sensual haircut experiences in nyc?

Oh. . . Sounds like code to rub up against something else. He must like you. He may offer you some free trimming of the pubics. :eek:

A little off topic but anyone have a sensual haircut or barber? Sometimes I think my barber is rubbing against my arm and I can’t tell if it’s intentional or not. His place is right near Hero. Anyone have any sensual haircut experiences in nyc?

Hey , maybe your Scalp turns

him on, He has the Hots for

you, I would not mess with

Someone who has a Sharp

Object in his hand. Just enjoy

the Cut Or change the Barber.

Hey , maybe your Scalp turns

him on, He has the Hots for

you, I would not mess with

Someone who has a Sharp

Object in his hand. Just enjoy

the Cut Or change the Barber.

I have heard of this happening but I have never experienced it myself. Often times I think it’s more unintentional rather than intentional.

Hello guys. happy

Halloween

After beer . Dance . Then going to around Hell’s Kitchen Spa get deep tissue oil massage& body scrub . Then go to bed

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

The Bigman knows how to live it up for sure! :p

Doesn’t make sense. I made an appointment. They didn’t respond either ...

Still seems weird to me.

Don't worry about that .I just make an appointment with Danny ,its very nice .I think if u be there u need make phone call to make sure

Dylan (Babylon) is on vacation thru Nov 19. Babylon is still open, his staff is still working. Note: after hours 11pm-7am, there is a staff of one male and one female person there, although the female (Chinese) body worker doesn't speak English well (mostly services the STRAIGHT men who frequent Babylon. The male staff is all gay and all Asian.

Dylan (Babylon) is on vacation thru Nov 19. Babylon is still open, his staff is still working. Note: after hours 11pm-7am, there is a staff of one male and one female person there, although the female (Chinese) body worker doesn't speak English well (mostly services the STRAIGHT men who frequent Babylon. The male staff is all gay and all Asian.

Tks for ur information, My gossip sister .

So who’s been to Manta lately? So close to me.

I followed my favorite masseur to Manta a couple of years ago. I go there often. Manta gets bad reviews here, but I've only had good experiences. 90-minute massage $120 w/ a table shower for free. Sometimes they cut the price so a 90-minute massage is $90. The rooms are clean and private, they have done some minor renovations. I only use one masseur (Andy) but the ones I see sitting around look handsome. I have no idea about their skills. The decor is a little 1980's but I don't go there for the interior design.