Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Called Utopia today to make an appointment with Jerry for this Saturday.. I was told he doesn’t work on weekends. Does anyone know if he works somewhere else on Saturdays? I had a great treatment from him a few months ago at EMS and would love to see him again. Thanks!

Called Utopia today to make an appointment with Jerry for this Saturday.. I was told he doesn’t work on weekends. Does anyone know if he works somewhere else on Saturdays? I had a great treatment from him a few months ago at EMS and would love to see him again. Thanks!

He went hero hero @

The "all renew" version of Hero still leaves much to be desired. For me it's the dirtiest spa among the popular massage parlors in the city.

Two weeks ago I had my first massage there. I just walked in because I was in the hood with Time to kill. Unremarkable B massage by an older masseur who’s name I don’t remember. Found the facilities clean and on the same level as East Men and Rainbow. Certainly above the grade of Yeah Man.

Two weeks ago I had my first massage there. I just walked in because I was in the hood with Time to kill. Unremarkable B massage by an older masseur who’s name I don’t remember. Found the facilities clean and on the same level as East Men and Rainbow. Certainly above the grade of Yeah Man.

Yeah man spa only $45/Hour. That is best deal in city

Had a massage with Tass at Babylon. I would give the massage a “B”, his interest in me an “A”, and the overall experience an “A” since I am a big fan of Babylon - clean, private, great value, and an awesome shower.

pm if you have questions.

Is Tass asian? Thanks for reply

Hero has a twitter account with pictures. Are those real or just random photos?

Yes

Edit: sorry I didn’t read the question properly: I mean yes, they are random hot guys found on the internet.

As far as I know these sort of places don’t have pictures of any of their masseurs, the exception being Hush.

Edited by Tarte Gogo