Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Any recommendations at Hey Man in the west village?

I went not that long ago. Had a soak in the hot tub in the basement and then a nice shower/massage combo. Not sure who I got (two different guys worked on me, actually) but it was a great experience. Would definitely go back.

I went not that long ago. Had a soak in the hot tub in the basement and then a nice shower/massage combo. Not sure who I got (two different guys worked on me, actually) but it was a great experience. Would definitely go back.

Great! Thanks for the information!

Hey Man has a hot tub? That’s news.

Hey Man has a hot tub? That’s news.

I have had several soaks and scrubs there in the past with Jack and used to like it there until last winter. Jack left so the guy who I had, thin build, glasses, can't remember his name, said to me during massage if I give a big tip I can have HE, and how much will I give? I was totally turned off by that approach! I haven't gone back there since..

I have had several soaks and scrubs there in the past with Jack and used to like it there until last winter. Jack left so the guy who I had, thin build, glasses, can't remember his name, said to me during massage if I give a big tip I can have HE, and how much will I give? I was totally turned off by that approach! I haven't gone back there since..

Been going there for years, only to see Andy for his strong massage. Andy has never asked for a tip, though he will ask if you would prefer some additional time. Will inquire about other services.

Been going there for years, only to see Andy for his strong massage. Andy has never asked for a tip, though he will ask if you would prefer some additional time. Will inquire about other services.

I’ve seen Andy for a year. Great deep pressure massage and stretching out my hip flexor he has never ask for a tip I’ve done 120mins was amazing

Hero had four new different THAI boys . Got win last Sunday ,he eyes look angel ,tiny body hide something big too. Magic hands too.:D:D:D:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p