Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

Babylon is open way past midnight, almost 24 hours a day (I think the staff sleeps there, on a schedule). They seem to be open for early morning service, even w/o appointments.

I am continually flustered by Babylon’s unavailability. Last Saturday at 3pm I went there, buzzed twice - no response, called - no answer. Green House got my business. I’ve tried making early same-morning appointments on numerous occasions without a response in some reasonable timeframe.

I am continually flustered by Babylon’s unavailability. Last Saturday at 3pm I went there, buzzed twice - no response, called - no answer. Green House got my business. I’ve tried making early same-morning appointments on numerous occasions without a response in some reasonable timeframe.

I think this is due to having one boy manning the spa by himself. I find one masseur is also the receptionist - so when he’s busy massaging someone, there is no one else there to answer the phone or door. Not good but probably a way of saving money.

Oh my god . Hero spa opening . Now almost 01 :45 am in the morning . Good for who is work night time . Want relax body o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Oh my god . Hero spa opening . Now almost 01 :45 am in the morning . Good for who is work night time . Want relax body o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Bigman is my favorite person in the world.

Had a great massage at Bablyon the other day. HE was rushed but the massage itself was fantastic. I asked his name bit could not understand him. He wore glasses. I also asked for shower and they said they didn’t have one or maybe it wasn’t available but I thought they had one.

Had a great massage at Bablyon the other day. HE was rushed but the massage itself was fantastic. I asked his name bit could not understand him. He wore glasses. I also asked for shower and they said they didn’t have one or maybe it wasn’t available but I thought they had one.

They do have a shower. Maybe they were rushing to get you out for another customer.

Was your masseur young, thin?