Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

I am a fairly fit senior and usually have a good experience getting a massage. I am wondering if anyone in the forum can suggest a masseur who enjoys being sensual with older men.

I guess I fit that description - I've never been disappointed at Utopia. Jack is awesome, but so is anyone else I've had there. Andy (Manta "Andy") is always great, in spite of being at Manta. Leo at EMS has been good but he's unpredictable to schedule.

Ahmed @ 27 spa

Hey guys! I had Ahmed at 27 men’s spa.

This one is a bit tricky.

Based on past conversations here and knowing, for the most part, people’s general preferences- I will say that he will not be most peoples cup of tea.

Massage was just ok- nothing special and the motions were hurried/fast. Kind of hyper.

He was pleasant and nice but kind of shy and awkward.

The ending for me was really good and I had fun. There was definitely some serious chemistry there.

He DID start to negotiate tip mid way.

A lot of usual no’s for me- BUT since we had chemistry and extras were fun, I might actually return.

But again- chances that you will enjoy him are likely minimal. So proceed with that in mind. He’s not for everyone.

Can ANYONE on this thread write utilizing correct English grammar? :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I never complain about grammar, spelling, and such because I am grateful to anyone who posts. Emojis on the other hand press every one of my buttons including two I did not know I had. Mind you, I honor your choice to write as you choose. If you must use emojis for whatever purpose they serve for you, go for it. But damn, dude...! :confused:

Kevin @ Utopia

Jack highly recommended Kevin to me.

He was not wrong.

He has all the gifts, from the massage to personality to ending. And he’s cute.

I enjoyed him, but I was not super into him from a connection standpoint. Regardless the overall experience was exceptional so I will return.

You guys should give him a whirl! You’ll not be disappointed.

I never complain about grammar, spelling, and such because I am grateful to anyone who posts. Emojis on the other hand press every one of my buttons including two I did not know I had. Mind you, I honor your choice to write as you choose. If you must use emojis for whatever purpose they serve for you, go for it. But damn, dude...! :confused:

I think @Typical was actually being ironic in this post and essentially saying the same thing as you are re: emojis. He’s calling out the other (hero spa) poster who uses emojis like crazy.

Kevin @ Utopia

He was not wrong.

I enjoyed him, but I was not super into him from a connection standpoint. Regardless the overall experience was exceptional so I will return.

Is Kevin Asian?

Kevin @ Utopia

He was not wrong.

Would like to know more about Kevin. Asian? Twink or muscular? Cute?

I love a consistent thin smooth asian guy. Seems Green House is most consistent for having asian twink Masseurs.

I guess I fit that description - I've never been disappointed at Utopia. Jack is awesome, but so is anyone else I've had there. Andy (Manta "Andy") is always great, in spite of being at Manta. Leo at EMS has been good but he's unpredictable to schedule.

Thanks for your response. Do you know if Andy is hard to book or how regularly he works?

Kevin @ Utopia

He was not wrong.

What does Kevin look like?

Had Allen at Greenhouse a few months ago. I would rate him a 6 on a scale of 1-10. I would not repeat. Cute guy but but massage was lacking in all areas.

Hmmm, my own experience over many visits would be a 6-7 on technical massage and 9+ in other areas. PMs for further comment.

Had Allen at Greenhouse a few months ago. I would rate him a 6 on a scale of 1-10. I would not repeat. Cute guy but but massage was lacking in all areas.

Interesting because while massage and end were fine, he just doesn’t do it for me. Very blah, generic, and boring. Not sure but might be a chemistry thing. Also the guys at Greenhouse always look depressed lol. And I usually have very good luck every where else.