At Home Massage by Kyle

AndyDandy
This topic is 904 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

9 hours ago, DDad4ynger said:

Beautiful man and beautiful space. 

I contacted him once and he refused to even consider scheduling an appointment unless I sent him a photo of myself.  When I expressed that is not the normal protocol, he got nasty and said not to waste his time.  I told him your loss, not mine and I hung up.  I got the impression that he will only massage someone whom he is attracted to and then go from there.  Apparently, massage is not his primary source of income.

On 12/8/2021 at 7:50 PM, Redwine56 said:

I contacted him once and he refused to even consider scheduling an appointment unless I sent him a photo of myself.  When I expressed that is not the normal protocol, he got nasty and said not to waste his time.  I told him your loss, not mine and I hung up.  I got the impression that he will only massage someone whom he is attracted to and then go from there.  Apparently, massage is not his primary source of income.

Similar experience, very rude over texts.

I saw him pre-pandemic and had a very different experience. While he was direct by text the pic was then not mandatory as I recall. But he had a massage space vs advertising for "At-home" which could account asking for a pic.

He is skilled and can deliver a deep massage, so much so I extended to 2 hrs. And then it got extended otherwise so clearly YMMV. Hadnt seen his profile active for some time and will now repeat even if it means sending a pic. 

Edited by dkrz