Bliss Blessing Wellness Spa (fmr, WeHo Day spa)

Stethbeat
This topic is 759 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi!

I noticed that the WeHo Day Spa on Hilldale has reopened, I'm guessing under new management.  Now it's called "Bliss Blessing Wellness Spa" Anyone have any experience there?  Good massages? Any therapists you recommend and any worthwhile appointments?

Yes! I’ve been going to Manny (who owns Bluss Blessings) for years now. He used to have a place in Ktown, but recently closed it & I heard is opening another shop in DTLA. Weho has been open a little while now. He has good pressure and is my go to for therapeutic massages - and VERY reasonable. Will do cupping if needed. Super sweet guy - Highly recommended!

Thanks for the responses!  Did some digging and it looks like he has quite the following!  All therapeutic lately I'm guessing?  Bummer that it's nothing more than that, but still good to know for the days I really need a good deep tissue massage.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...