411 FabianV in Chicago

R30528

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I may just throw in the towels and surrender and never allow myself the pleasure if that is attainable at this point of ever having another massage because anything I experience after this man's superb performance  will be non-sufficient and with maximum inferiority. 

Fabian was extraordinary. I think I had a perfect experience. One in which I have no criticism other than the fact that he did not come home with me to live the rest of his life. LOL

Perfect Host. Exquisite suite  in downtown Detroit. 

The body is spectacular. The tan is deep and glowing. The hair was something I could barely take my eyes off of. The muscles the definition the ass. Everything was perfect. He was gracious. To be completely honest at about 35 minutes into the encounter I could not hold back. You know what I mean. This has happened occasionally on other providers avenues and at that moment they think you're done with everything so they pack up and say goodbye or kick you in the ass for you to leave. After I had my climatic moment there was some cleanup followed by another 30 minutes of uninterrupted pleasurable massage. Obviously not a clock watcher. Gentleman I simply cannot enthusiastically recommend him enough.

Edited by colonexstacy

20 hours ago, colonexstacy said:

I may just throw in the towels and surrender and never allow myself the pleasure if that is attainable at this point of ever having another massage because anything I experience after this man's superb performance  will be non-sufficient and with maximum inferiority. 

Fabian was extraordinary. I think I had a perfect experience. One in which I have no criticism other than the fact that he did not come home with me to live the rest of his life. LOL

Perfect Host. Exquisite suite  in downtown Detroit. 

The body is spectacular. The tan is deep and glowing. The hair was something I could barely take my eyes off of. The muscles the definition the ass. Everything was perfect. He was gracious. To be completely honest at about 35 minutes into the encounter I could not hold back. You know what I mean. This has happened occasionally on other providers avenues and at that moment they think you're done with everything so they pack up and say goodbye or kick you in the ass for you to leave. After I had my climatic moment there was some cleanup followed by another 30 minutes of uninterrupted pleasurable massage. Obviously not a clock watcher. Gentleman I simply cannot enthusiastically recommend him enough.

Gentleman the story has changed. This man is ruthless. I meant every word of what I said in my post up above. He had asked me last night to move the appointment from 8:30 to 7:30 because he wanted to go out and party with friends he came to Detroit to visit from orlando. I had no problem moving the appointment up. It was fabulous so I we booked today or at least I should say I attempted to. Maybe it's a hangover or God knows what is going on with this man but it's not the same person I encountered last night. A total split personality. The messages he has sent me are appalling. A case study of somebody with a gorgeous body but A demented mind. One of the things that happens when I have a massage with somebody is I tell them from the get-go I don't like discussion during the massage. So I really in the end don't get to know too much about these guys. Only a little bit that it's exchanged during the first couple of minutes of introduction upon arrival. Just so you know.

On 8/10/2023 at 5:41 PM, colonexstacy said:

Gentleman the story has changed. This man is ruthless. I meant every word of what I said in my post up above. He had asked me last night to move the appointment from 8:30 to 7:30 because he wanted to go out and party with friends he came to Detroit to visit from orlando. I had no problem moving the appointment up. It was fabulous so I we booked today or at least I should say I attempted to. Maybe it's a hangover or God knows what is going on with this man but it's not the same person I encountered last night. A total split personality. The messages he has sent me are appalling. A case study of somebody with a gorgeous body but A demented mind. One of the things that happens when I have a massage with somebody is I tell them from the get-go I don't like discussion during the massage. So I really in the end don't get to know too much about these guys. Only a little bit that it's exchanged during the first couple of minutes of introduction upon arrival. Just so you know.

Now you made it sound like he just murdered someone 

On 8/18/2023 at 12:02 AM, xsslg said:

Now you made it sound like he just murdered someone 

excuse you? I did nothing of the sort...since you think I exaggerated that I was appalled by his messages equating that with sounding like he murdered someone....queen who exaggerated here? Not my ass. Girl get a grip on the grind