Flex Spa LA

uclablueyes
This topic is 877 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anybody been to Flex Spa recently (on Melrose by the entrance to the 101)? I used to go there as they had a nice outdoor pool and jacuzzi but haven’t been there in years and just wondering if anybody have any intel on how the facilities are and if what kind of clientele it attracts. Thank you!

• 3 months later...

I was just there maybe 2 months ago! It was my first time and I thought it was pretty nice. I went on a weekday night and they said that everyroom was booked suprisingly! But i was there for my locker since i really was only interested in the pool and jacuzzi hahaha.

The guys there were a mix of older and youngest maybe was 25, all types of races but mostly latino, and lots of crusing in the saunas. At the time you had to wear masks inside but everyone is sucking dicks anyways so take that as you wish.

Was at the jacuzzi got maybe 30min before getting scooped up by a cutie from new york and went back to his room.

6 hours ago, Francis said:

I was just there maybe 2 months ago! It was my first time and I thought it was pretty nice. I went on a weekday night and they said that everyroom was booked suprisingly! But i was there for my locker since i really was only interested in the pool and jacuzzi hahaha.

The guys there were a mix of older and youngest maybe was 25, all types of races but mostly latino, and lots of crusing in the saunas. At the time you had to wear masks inside but everyone is sucking dicks anyways so take that as you wish.

Was at the jacuzzi got maybe 30min before getting scooped up by a cutie from new york and went back to his room.

Nice!! Thank you Francis! So good to hear!