Spa in LA with the hottest guys

giveitaway113
This topic is 876 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

Wi spa always has a nice selection of hot guys. Century Day and Night Spa is the most cruisy but also the most attitude. King Spa has a more varied mix but has some hot Russians. Wilshire Spa is dingy and not that popular but I've played with a few surprisingly hot guys there. Spa Palace is nice and has a huge swimming pool but be warned the management is very hostile to LGBTQ folks. 

2 hours ago, Pd1_jap said:

Wi spa always has a nice selection of hot guys. Century Day and Night Spa is the most cruisy but also the most attitude. King Spa has a more varied mix but has some hot Russians. Wilshire Spa is dingy and not that popular but I've played with a few surprisingly hot guys there. Spa Palace is nice and has a huge swimming pool but be warned the management is very hostile to LGBTQ folks. 

Does the Wi Spa have a separate section for men and women though? And are weekdays okay here?

2 hours ago, Sfojohn said:

Does the Wi Spa have a separate section for men and women though? And are weekdays okay here?

Yes, the "wet" areas like the showers and steam room are segregated by male/female. The basement is the women's only spa, the first floor is the men's spa, the second floor is the co-ed area with a restaurant, and the roof is a relaxation deck with a smoking area 

On 10/9/2021 at 6:12 PM, Pd1_jap said:

Where is King Spa? I’ve never heard of it and can’t seem to find on Google. 

• 2 months later...

I agree with what's been said:

Grand Spa - cheapest, smallest, but your everyday men are here. Very cruisy. Easy to play or just watch. 

Century- most attractive, most cruisy, most action, also, MOST attitude. 

Spa Palace - usually low key, but you will get lucky if you're patient. I'd say the men are more attractive the Grand here, but it's never really a lot of options, so you'll just have to deal with what you get

Midtowne - better for sex, play, watching, the spa portion is not the main attraction 

Flex - I don't know that I've ever been there when their equipment works, usually just sex and play, with a pool outside 

On 1/7/2022 at 5:54 AM, LaCapGuy87 said:

I agree with what's been said:

Grand Spa - cheapest, smallest, but your everyday men are here. Very cruisy. Easy to play or just watch. 

Century- most attractive, most cruisy, most action, also, MOST attitude. 

Spa Palace - usually low key, but you will get lucky if you're patient. I'd say the men are more attractive the Grand here, but it's never really a lot of options, so you'll just have to deal with what you get

Midtowne - better for sex, play, watching, the spa portion is not the main attraction 

Flex - I don't know that I've ever been there when their equipment works, usually just sex and play, with a pool outside 

Thank you. 
Every time I have been at Century I have gotten some action no matter what time of day. It tends to get crowded after work around 5ish. I was there earlier this week and they have revamped the facilities. The dark saunas are more private now. The steam room still gets the most action.