411 on Energy Work by Eli in NYC

ketut
This topic is 1086 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's a name change, or an ad that disappeared and came back.  Don't remember the previous name but somebody else may.  Was previous discussion of him but don't remember the substance.  Sorry not to be of more help but can only let you know it's not a new ad.

Edited by dutchal
Complete the thought.

1 hour ago, dutchal said:

It's a name change, or an ad that disappeared and came back.  Don't remember the previous name but somebody else may.  Was previous discussion of him but don't remember the substance.  Sorry not to be of more help but can only let you know it's not a new ad.

thanks 

Hmmm, in this video, since we can't see any faces, should I assume "Eli" is the top?  I thought his new MF ad was appealing so I called him when I was in NY yesterday -- nice guy, but our schedules didn't work.  But he had a bit of an accent -- not a lot, but a bit.  The only voice lines in this video are the usual lines near the end -- "oh f---, I'm coming, I'm coming" and I didn't hear the accent.  Are we sure this OF person is really Eli?