411 Sergei

BeefyDude

25 minutes ago, BeefyDude said:

People have reviewed him on this forum and all positive. I've met him on more than one occasion and he is one of the best. Excellent massage skills, knock out bod, pleasant bedside manners, friendly, and open to extras. 

p.s. I do not plan to elaborate any further for those considering sending me pms. my suggestion would be to try him and you'll be glad you did. 

• 1 year later...

I agree with @NJ_hiker — SergieS is a wonderful experience. I see him when he comes to Dallas or Houston, once or twice each year — most recently June 2022, His prices are high compared to my usual go-to Dallas masseur BrandonJ so fortunately he doesn’t visit more often. His pics are accurate and his body almost too good to be true. I highly recommend him. He travels with his partner, Patrick, with whom he also offers four-handed massage of which I tried once 5 years ago but haven’t repeated. It was good but overwhelming — too much going on at same time.

Edited by LodoB
Correct a typo

• 6 months later...

I saw him way back in DC, and the experience convinced me to avoid masseurs who offer 4-handed massages.

I scheduled a 90 minute solo and he tried to get me to do a 4-handed 60 minutes instead when I got there. I didn't want to and then he unilaterally switched our appointment to 60 minutes with some lame time constraint excuse. The massage naturally turned out to be half-assed, but I thought what the heck because I had already paid for a cab, so I didn't want to just leave. Yeah, he is hot, but that's about it.