Best in ATL? Headed there on business for two days

jrangel
This topic is 1076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Boys,

Headed to atlanta this week for business. Only there for a couple of nights so I was hoping to book one masseur while im in town.

Any must-trys anyone recommends? I tend to like tall, more masculine guys that give deep tissue massages with added sensuality throughout. Hairy is good too ;)

Thanks!

Jake

• 1 month later...

Overall, Atlanta has HORRIBLE masseurs...

Those you posted: I booked Kevin many years ago.  It was a great massage.   He was patterned then so very little besides the massage. He is single now and from what I heard he is more open to other stuff.  I recall the massage being great.

The other guy you referenced:  Never booked with him. However based on his profile price etc I cant see spending 180 on him IMHO

Hard to make recommendations when we dont know what you are looking for.  If you can share that or some other links, I would be more than happy to help.  I live in Atl and have booked with many - too many to list here.  So share some more links or PM me and I will help as best I can.

Edited by BeefyDude