TimChik in NYC on A4A

EVdude

https://m.adam4adam.com/profile/view/timchik

Anyone have experience? Sent me a very nice message on A4A after I looked at his profile.

Hello thanks for visiting my profile, my name is Tim and I'm a Certified Massage Therapist if one day you need a great & professional massage I'm the right person, just let me know. Outcalls (I travel to you), I bring my massage table, lotions, oils, music, percussion gun, wooden Massage roller, for an effective, pleasant and genuine massage. Note: I work by appointments only Looking forward to connecting with you. Therapeutic massage by Tim!!

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

He works with 

92507_1630840493_c9ncjm3kne.jpg
RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

Met Claudio (above) a few times in his office. But last time Claudio was unavailable and Tim was covering for him that day, so I met him. Nice guy, super sexy too. Gives a nice massage, decent pressure. Just don’t expect any extras, strictly therapeutic (both of them), at least from my experiences.

Edited by Chummily

On 8/30/2023 at 1:42 AM, ChelseaWest said:

I’ve scheduled an out-call with Timchik tomorrow, Wed.  Agreed to deep-tissue + stretching; he will NOT be naked…which is fine as long as he delivers an A-grade massage. Looking forward to massage by a 6’5” Uzbek dude!

How did it go?  We await your feedback!  🤓

https://rentmasseur.com/Timchik

Overall B+

75 minutes; out-call to me in Chelsea; he wore shorts (i.e.. not naked); Timchik traveled with his table. I supplied top-sheet and pillow case for the table. $210 all in, including $30 transportation fee.

Sports-massage; no HE; no sensual elements, yet delivered in a non-mechanical way. 6' 5" provider presents as Turkish, rugged, hirsute, personable, and though muscular not AS muscular as RMass posted pics. Limited MT, which I interpret to be provider 's caution with a first-time client.

Would I repeat? Yes. $210 + 75 minutes + good technique + out-call + table + some MT...is acceptable for the NYC market. In a more perfect world, the session would include more MT, HE, and provider nudity. Nevertheless, I'm satisfied with the bargain between the service, the provider, and, the cost.

[end]

Edited by ChelseaWest
Cost detail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...