https://rentmasseur.com/AXXLUCHAIRY in SF (and elsewhere)

Joeysf

I reached out to him about his upcoming trip to town, responses were somewhat “flakey” for lack of a better word. Looking at some of his negative reviews here and on the site, I wouldn’t take the chance, something seems a bit off.

• 11 months later...

I met him several times in SF and the east coast. All this negative comments are BS, he is the best. He is the most 5 stars reviewed in both rentmen and rentmasseur. Guys: jealousy brings lot of poison and really rottens u from inside !!! Take care of ur health then!

btw, my profile is www.rentmasseur.com/ohsaycanusee. 
u can text me anytime to ask for this gorgeous and ONLY VERY HAIRY guy providing a 5 stars service like all his reviews. 

Edited by Eatmedeep

1 hour ago, Eatmedeep said:

I met him several times in SF and the east coast. All this negative comments are BS, he is the best. He is the most 5 stars reviewed in both rentmen and rentmasseur. Guys: jealousy brings lot of poison and really rottens u from inside !!! Take care of ur health then!

btw, my profile is www.rentmasseur.com/ohsaycanusee. 
u can text me anytime to ask for this gorgeous and ONLY VERY HAIRY guy providing a 5 stars service like all his reviews. 

Welcome to the forum. 😉

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...