Alexx or Drew in Las Vegas

Michael PhD
This topic is 1025 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve hired Alexx and Drew and agree with both of the above posters, I won’t repeat or recommend either.

While it’s been a while, I’ve hired Jay on four trips to Vegas and he never disappointed. He’s trained and can do a great therapeutic massage with lots of sensual touch and hot erotic ending. Affirmative on MT and HE.

https://rentmasseur.com/JayMassageSpa

Amazing, considering his private pics! leather jock strap with metal studs (covering a small dick it appears :( ) and naked back and ass... in the suit photo he looks like an undertaker :)

I was thinking the same thing.....funeral home or body guard for the mafia......

Amazing, considering his private pics! leather jock strap with metal studs (covering a small dick it appears :( ) and naked back and ass... in the suit photo he looks like an undertaker :)

OP asked about two masseurs. My experience was with the other one - Drew.

• 3 months later...

I saw Alex Smith a few times, probably 15-20 years ago.  I'm thinking that 42 is a bit of age shaving because as I recall, we were about the same age when I saw him (and I'm now about a decade older than 42).  He was hot, well built, and gave a great massage.  But that was a long long long time ago.  I haven't had any recent experiences with him.