Try again and recommendations

CAB
This topic is 1144 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

?

Really? This is why I took a break. There seems to be a group that really make negative comments about certain masseurs. Why? We all appreciate recommendations, (which is what I was looking for, really) and maybe separating massage skills from other things would be helpful. And speaking of Lino, still my number one got to, and he still is one of the best masseurs in N.Y.!!! Thanks for putting his link, that's a step in the right direction.

:)

?

Really? This is why I took a break. There seems to be a group that really make negative comments about certain masseurs. Why? We all appreciate recommendations, (which is what I was looking for, really) and maybe separating massage skills from other things would be helpful. And speaking of Lino, still my number one got to, and he still is one of the best masseurs in N.Y.!!! Thanks for putting his link, that's a step in the right direction.

:)

I must be new to this discussion. What is negative here?

I really don’t want to get into a back and forth, yet for the benefit of....

The comments are sometimes catty. There was an exchange a few months back about how much weight a masseur had gained. Poor guy actually entered the conversation and it seemed he was quite hurt and I believe mentioned he had a health concern. He’s actually an excellent masseur. All I’m saying is that these masseurs provide a fantasy for us. If that fantasy is not fulfilled, don’t take it out on the masseur. Their primary function is to do a massage.

By the way, I had a couple of nice DC massages this week and will share - DM me.