Massage by Gio - In LA

Stethbeat

Hi everyone,

I found this massage therapist, Gio, on Instagram and chatting with him. He's based in LA, gay friendly and draping is optional (he said 99% of his clients are men). Looks like he's great with technique, anyone have any experience with him? I don't see him in any of the other sites, so I'm not exactly sure how far he goes, or if his technique is actually good.

Any info?

https://www.instagram.com/massagebygio/?hl=en

he's on rentmasseur https://rentmasseur.com/GRmasseur

I booked him years ago, only thing I remember about the massage is basically being rushed out once it was over because he had an outcall right after he had to get to

Don't recall him being chubby, just hairy and dad bodish. I was a little surprised to see how short he was in person since at the time his ad said he was 6 foot something, I see he's got a more accurate height listed on his ad now lol

I’ve seen him a few times. He’s never rushed me and when I’ve had to shower there (cuz I’ve come straight from work) he’s never deducted that time from my massage. He’s short and hairy and a little chubby but I don’t mind any of that. His massage is a B. Would be a B+ if there was more pressure. And for the rest, ymmv.

It’s been maybe two years since I saw him. It was just ODD. The massage was unremarkable, and there were zero sensual elements even though advertised like now. I decided he’s one of the ymmv’s, but if you do have the “mileage,” it isn’t worth it, so it’s certainly not worth seeing if you do have the mileage!

• 1 year later...

I saw him within the last week or two. As they say, YMMV. For me, the massage was above average. He looks just like his pictures in Instagram. I'm not one to critique height or body, but to me, he was a handsome, kind man, who provided a great therapeutic massage with a nice sensual follow through. I was not drapped. He doesn't advertise erotic, and though I thought I may have gotten lucky (he was noticeable erect at times), it just never happened. If I want a really good, therapeutic massage with a strong touch, I'd repeat easily. Hope it helps!