Sexxysteven

StLouisOct
This topic is 1069 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

FWIW, he has 60 RM Reviews, mostly from established Reviewers, and they all give him 5 stars and confirm that he looks like his pix. Some pix may be dated, but he seems like the real deal. And a theme of the written reviews is that he is easy to deal with, and tries hard to please. Chemistry means mileage may vary, but this one sounds like a winner.

Guest Justin7402

I didn't actually meet him, but had a pretty meh experience, messaged him about meeting and we agreed on time etc, time came and I messaged him two hours later he messaged me back and said he had booked a 3 hour appointment and could we push our appointment back from midnight to 3:30-4:00 am

He also got into an argument with another member about a negative review on this board here

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/yourguysteven-in-dc-411.159451/#post-1965645

• 4 months later...