Did I miss an abs string?

Kadu Parga is a Brazilian Model. Born Carlos Eduardo de Nascimento Parga on the 4th of April, 1985 in Rio de Janeiro City, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, he is famous for Big Brother Brasil 10.

Kadu-Parga773-A

• 2 weeks later...

Arne-Carlos Böttcher, of Spanish and German heritage, was born 2/19/98 in Emden Germany, on the North Sea at the Dutch border. He's now apparently living in nearby Hamburg. 

Arne-Carlos-B-ttcher587

Bruno Baba was born in Fier, Albania, on March 11, 1994. He's one of the most interesting characters I've ever come by. I originally came across some of his pre-pandemic photos, when he was actually a fitness model with ripped abs. Dumped at the start of the pandemic, he began over-eating, and changed his title to a fatness model. Most men show before and after in which they get more muscular/ripped. He brags about getting flabbier! He states he speaks 5 languages fluently. He's now living in Los Angeles and apparently gets more attention with flabby abs then he did when he had ripped abs. I must confess I find him attractive even with his flabby physique, although normally I really get turned off by flabby dudes. I'm interested in hearing from any viewers what they think.

Bruno-Baba656