411 on Twoguyzz

CalebP89
This topic is 1155 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Again I can't begin to explain how bad this experience was and what a WASTE of money it was.

Firestarter had an appt right after me, too late for me to warn him. As you saw he had the same experience

I posted a very honest review on RM (there was a few minor positives). They have since blocked me... Oh gee i'm soo hurt LOL

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks.. doesn't pull up for me. Guess they quickly blocked me on that link too

Recall they got all nasty after I posted my scathing yet polite and very accurate review

Btw what city do they show in now

They list themselves as in Houston. The more attractive of the two (IMO), the one with shorter hair, used to advertise solo as Bryan or maybe Brian. I came VERY close to booking with him one time and a work thing came up. I wonder if he's better by himself.

Brian actually wasn't that bad. His partner doesn't have a fucking clue what he is doing and is a waste during a massage

One (of my many issues with them) was it lasted approx 35 mins

Btw I see their new add no more shirtless pics. That is because their bodies have gone way down hill (due to no gyms and covid - which is understandable). At least they changed them, but still...

• 1 month later...

Thanks @BeefyDude and @Firestarter for taking a hit for the team. You saved me and likely others from spending money on these two. I hope Karma brings each of you an exceptionally delightful surprise in a future hire.

Thanks LodoB. I LOVE this forum for that exact reason - helping others. Those guys are horrible and needed to be called out!!!!