411 on TheRubio Miami

jcmiami1
This topic is 1282 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

he's not the only one ... another guy texted me after seeing i'd looked at his profile and offered a "special deal" of $400 per hour or two hours for $700 ... lmao ... i said "not bargaining with you, but no way i'm going that high" and moments later he asked what i wanted to spend

he's not the only one ... another guy texted me after seeing i'd looked at his profile and offered a "special deal" of $400 per hour or two hours for $700 ... lmao ... i said "not bargaining with you, but no way i'm going that high" and moments later he asked what i wanted to spend

Hahahaha same thing happened to me yesterday! This guy will be visiting Miami quoted me $500(!) I told him that was out of my budget then dropped to $300.

Hahahaha same thing happened to me yesterday! This guy will be visiting Miami quoted me $500(!) I told him that was out of my budget then dropped to $300.

What do you do in cases like this? My strong inclination would be to decline; I'd worry that being forced to lower his rate for me would make for a bad attitude during our session. But then maybe these guys were just hoping to get lucky and never really expected to get that much.

What do you do in cases like this? My strong inclination would be to decline; I'd worry that being forced to lower his rate for me would make for a bad attitude during our session. But then maybe these guys were just hoping to get lucky and never really expected to get that much.

Yep I declined

What do you do in cases like this? My strong inclination would be to decline; I'd worry that being forced to lower his rate for me would make for a bad attitude during our session. But then maybe these guys were just hoping to get lucky and netoldver really expected to get that much.

Told him i was simply window shopping and was not up for trying to bargain ... he came back at $200 ... so we played and it was great ... no guilting or complaining ...