Todd in LA

QTP2T

• 1 month later...

I can’t help but comment on this one. I contacted him to arrange an appointment. He seemed nice. He is not a CMT and he charges $180/hr. In the interim, I too saw his Scruff profile and was turned off by it. He has a lot of opinions and statements in said profile. He is married to another man (and kind of rubs everyone’s face in it in his profile) and is just looking for hookups. He objectifies and idealizes other gay men in his profile. Among other things, he states in his profile that he prefers younger men (he is 47 and his age in his masseur ad, in which he claims to be much younger, is not accurate).

Personally, I think there is way too much of this business of loud-mouthed gay men who are partnered or “married” to a “great guy” going online looking for hookups and engaging in ageism or objectifying gay single men, putting their cocks before the feelings of others. In addition to his hypocritical age lying, this turned me off. I told him I was no longer interested in a massage from him, and I blocked his scruff profile. If an ageist and unlicensed masseur prefers younger guys, then he should get his money from them. Better yet, he should get his money from his “husband.”

Edited by PeaseBlossom

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/10/2021 at 8:57 AM, PeaseBlossom said:

I can’t help but comment on this one. I contacted him to arrange an appointment. He seemed nice. He is not a CMT and he charges $180/hr. In the interim, I too saw his Scruff profile and was turned off by it. He has a lot of opinions and statements in said profile. He is married to another man (and kind of rubs everyone’s face in it in his profile) and is just looking for hookups. He objectifies and idealizes other gay men in his profile. Among other things, he states in his profile that he prefers younger men (he is 47 and his age in his masseur ad, in which he claims to be much younger, is not accurate).

Personally, I think there is way too much of this business of loud-mouthed gay men who are partnered or “married” to a “great guy” going online looking for hookups and engaging in ageism or objectifying gay single men, putting their cocks before the feelings of others. In addition to his hypocritical age lying, this turned me off. I told him I was no longer interested in a massage from him, and I blocked his scruff profile. If an ageist and unlicensed masseur prefers younger guys, then he should get his money from them. Better yet, he should get his money from his “husband.”

+1

The attitude, entitlement and sheer arrogance displayed in his Scruff profile killed any interest I had in getting a massage from him. 

His Scruff profile links to his "American husband" who also has a profile on RentMasseur.