GingerBoyAZ - Phoenix

Guest Jason317
This topic is 934 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Stuartmike said:

Is your comment based on an actual session with him? 

It's based on communicating with him.   He was quick to tell me his demands, what he does and doesn't do, etc.   When I told him I just wanted a massage he just started ignoring me.   The image it portrayed to me is that he thinks he's so hot that anyone contacting him should want to have mad passionate sex, which he starts out telling you (scolding you) on what he won't do, and and as you don't seem interested in doing those things to his incredibly hot body he's not interested in booking.  It was bizarre.  

5 hours ago, GI Joe Doll said:

It's based on communicating with him.   He was quick to tell me his demands, what he does and doesn't do, etc.   When I told him I just wanted a massage he just started ignoring me.   The image it portrayed to me is that he thinks he's so hot that anyone contacting him should want to have mad passionate sex, which he starts out telling you (scolding you) on what he won't do, and and as you don't seem interested in doing those things to his incredibly hot body he's not interested in booking.  It was bizarre.  

Thanks for sharing.  Crossed him off the list!!!