411 on https://rentmasseur.com/MauricioBr/ NYC Guy

This topic is 1357 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Met with him. For 1 hr booked time, he spent hardly 40 minutes. Out of 40 minutes, 15 minutes massage and 15 minutes talk sitting next to me. I had to remind him 4-5 times - can you do massage?

I did not want to argue with him so paid and left. He is surely handsome as seen in picture.

Met with him. For 1 hr booked time, he spent hardly 40 minutes. Out of 40 minutes, 15 minutes massage and 15 minutes talk sitting next to me. I had to remind him 4-5 times - can you do massage?

I did not want to argue with him so paid and left. He is surely handsome as seen in picture.

Not a surprise. You can read this on his Stats section:

Masseur Experience: 1 year

He's probably just trying to make some quick cash to finish the incomplete tattoo on his chest.

He probably doesn't realize he'd look way sexier for many clients without that invasive tattoo on his chest.

Was there any fun stuff involved at all? Sounds like a short massage and a lot of chit chat with no substance. He looks like a really young kid.