411 on hairyandfriendly in Palm Springs

Imathrill
This topic is 1328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

Actually, I met with him about 4 years ago. His pics are the same as then. I didn’t realize he was bisexual but he continued to exclaim how wonderful sex with a woman is. “We were just made to have sex with women.” Sorry, I don’t have a vagina!

Actually, I met with him about 4 years ago. His pics are the same as then. I didn’t realize he was bisexual but he continued to exclaim how wonderful sex with a woman is. “We were just made to have sex with women.” Sorry, I don’t have a vagina!

He actually sent me a recent picture after I discovered a time stamp on one pic from 2016! He looked very weathered, I was very disappointed.

Bisexual. Yeah. Buy him & he’s sexual.