411Connor Evans LA

veloboy69
This topic is 1014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He looks way too young. I would ask for ID..:cool:

He says that he is currently 24 yrs old....his profile was born in Dec 2016....close to 4 years ago.....his pics are dated as uploaded this year (2020) but they still could simply be recycled pics from an earlier time.....maybe some even from Dec ‘16.....but also, in any case - his pics don’t exactly portray the look of a pre-pubescent kid....those pics could indeed be of a legit 24 year old.....so he would be legal drinking age almost everywhere in the world.....except in Delhi, India....age 25 minimum there......( @ age 22, I traveled with my grandfather to India....I remember, while waiting for him once downstairs, ordering a drink in New Delhi’s Imperial Hotel lobby bar without being carded....I remembering “schmoozing” awhile with a straight, but friendly, barkeep....he was originally from the UK.....had gone to Bali for a vaca.....met an Indian lady in a club....love at first sight & still in love with her the next morning.....I remember adding on a generous tip to the bill but also I charged the whole thing to my grandfather’s room. ;)

Edited by wklukas

• 11 months later...