411 on Spunk visiting San Diego from Los Angeles (Silverlake)

7829V
This topic is 1290 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Looks promising.

Anyone met him?

https://rentmasseur.com/Spunk

magic touch. You will love what I do. *I follow a strict code of ethics and hygiene, and have increased protocols while we're in this current situation. I will only be "Available Now" if I am confident in my health.* Tantric expert, sensual healer, intuitive toucher, professional knot remover - the session is catered to your current needs and desires. My specialty is erotic deep tissue massage. I also offer flexible pressure and various techniques, including those i've gained on my travels in India, Cambodia and Thailand and around the world. The best results are achieved through collaboration - our time spent together will always be calibrated to your needs. Every session is playful and purposeful, relaxing and invigorating. I am timely and detailed in my approach to your body. Incalls available at our studio in Silverlake. Outcalls available with proper notice. Open to BFE and overnights, let's discuss. Please feel welcome to text for quickest response possible. 323 206 6246

NVqfkgy.png

l2pDWSh.png

• 2 months later...