Russian bots?

Milo Farnsworth
This topic is 1390 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Consider yourselves forewarned if you happen to subscribe on Adam4Adam or even Chasbal. I've been on both sites for maybe 10 days and have already had the same basic conversation with three different people. Each one opens the conversation flattering my face shot. Then comes the, "I'm in the military. I work as a 'fill-in-the-blank.' Then it's all about how they are looking for the love of their life, a good man, honest, faithful . .. blah blah. The same EXACT conversation. Just now I've had two simultaneous identical conversations with two guys. It was bizarre. So beware!

95% of my messages on Adam4Adam are from guys who are 5,186 miles away who claim to be from various locations throughout the States. Oklahoma City seems to be a popular choice. To make matters worse, they post profile pictures of beefy, muscular men then list their physical description as something that’s not close to the picture. I’ve had some with physical descriptions of 6’6”, 130 lbs, with a 39” waist. If you’re that height and weight you’re emaciated. I’m really curious to know where this magical, mysterious land of gay men exists that 5,186 miles away from me.

I’ve also seen a huge increase in bot taps on Grindr in the last month or so. They’re probably friends with the Adam4Adam guys and are also 5,186 miles away.

Have had similar. Admired the guy who spent some time telling me all about the excitement he was expecting being in New York, having such fun in New York, blah blah blah New York, and had no idea that he'd located himself in an upstate New York county six hours from the city, with a population about the same as a crosstown bus. I called him on it. One day later, his profile had switched to St. Petersburg, Russia.