411 on BodyBuilderBoyX

Brock O
This topic is 1391 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wasn't he Muscleproxx a couple of months ago and Dominicxx a couple of months before that? I was setting up an appointment and asked him about a review about him I had read on here and this was his response..... Terrific, plenty of clients. Simpleton on the boards is a big fat agressive Mexican that shower up and was psychotic and I had to call the police. Use your common sense: a 45 year old that is using his precious time to bash a kid half his age over and over for months now is mentally ill. its a fact: mexican clients just like him are trashy and super agressive. This had nothing to do with the service I provide, my looks, body or dick. just say more you can’t afford or dont want to move forward. I make well over 30k a month doing this. Im sure real clients read that and happily see me with no problems at all.

Edited by OhioDad330

Wasn't he Muscleproxx a couple of months ago and Dominicxx a couple of months before that? I was setting up an appointment and asked him about a review about him I had read on here and this was his response..... Terrific, plenty of clients. Simpleton on the boards is a big fat agressive Mexican that shower up and was psychotic and I had to call the police. Use your common sense: a 45 year old that is using his precious time to bash a kid half his age over and over for months now is mentally ill. its a fact: mexican clients just like him are trashy and super agressive. This had nothing to do with the service I provide, my looks, body or dick. just say more you can’t afford or dont want to move forward. I make well over 30k a month doing this. Im sure real clients read that and happily see me with no problems at all.

Sounds, um, when you put it like that, he sounds less than attractive!

He

Hello. Welcome to the forum. This is your first post?