411 on CraigGTexasBeef / CraigG

Palidod
This topic is 1050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

He is much more (many many times more) attractive in person than in his photos. Very masculine and smiles a lot. I didn’t hire him for anything but we did meet thru other means. Had a great time. Very sweet guy. I would say worth a booking.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I was curious about Craig, too. Never hired him but he did have a few good reviews -- and I liked his somewhat muscular beefy look. Unfortunately when searching for a potential new ad for him, I found a YouTube video with some unsettling claims and warnings about him. I don't know if the claims made by the video are true or just a smear campaign from a disgruntled client or other. The presence of this video could explain why his ads were deactivated but that's just speculation. I'm going to share the YouTube video link below for informational purposes as I believe this is part of what this forum is for. I'm not substantiating or professing to believe the claims made in the video. I also have no knowledge of whether Craig was using PrEP or other and am making no judgements about him by sharing this video.

Edited by LodoB

@Crt1469  Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first post/comment. If you're in the Dallas area and looking for recommendations, here's a couple of "Dallas Recommendations" threads that include several guys with ads that are still active.

Edited by LodoB