411 on Michael NYC

Cubist
This topic is 786 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 weeks later...

The least sensual therepuetic massage I have probably ever had. Way overpriced. Misleading. Not enjoyable.

Curious - did you ask for a "sensual" experience? Aside from the price, his ad doesn't convey anything more than therapeutic to me. I've seen him for a 90 minute session and it was a good massage, particularly the leg work and excellent foot reflexology. He's a nice, chill guy and, in my opinion, cute AF. But I can understand the frustration if you were led to believe the experience would include HE or MT. In my experience it has not, but he has no qualms about draping for touching erogenous zones.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I saw him about a year ago. Maybe a bit longer.  Only therapeutic.  Very nice and very cute, but got no signs through out that it would ever get sensual at all. Or the feeling it ever would.  His studio was also in a shared space with other therapists (female) there.  

We did a “laughing practice” which I felt weird about and I’m a pretty open minded guy.  Not creepy, just not my thing. 

massage was excellent though, but pricey. 

• 1 month later...