Massage by Thomas, in LA

Wanderoz
This topic is 1127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 9 months later...

Saw him a couple months ago for an outcall in ATL. The better pics on his profile are definitely out of date. He’s a nice guy, friendly, but just seems to have an overall awkward vibe. Weird conversation. Decent massage. Mechanical end.

Just overall an off experience and didn’t click. Wouldn’t repeat but I’m sure he’d click with someone.

Saw him a couple months ago for an outcall in ATL. The better pics on his profile are definitely out of date. He’s a nice guy, friendly, but just seems to have an overall awkward vibe. Weird conversation. Decent massage. Mechanical end.

Just overall an off experience and didn’t click. Wouldn’t repeat but I’m sure he’d click with someone.

My experience was pretty similar. He looks bit older than the pic and the body was ok. I messed up by having a little drink before hand just to get myself to relax but it apparently was distracting to the masseuse. Deep, pressure was just right. He really did have the skill. I didn't prepare more cash for upgrades and got a very mechanical ending, I left the fee on his coffee table and he didn't see it and ran to the door as I was about to exit as if I was going to dine and dash. Not going back for sure, because we really didn't click at all.