Keith Stiles NYC

Cubist
This topic is 1422 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He has been discussed before. Can't remember the names he used on masseurfinder, maybe also rentmasseur. Don't remember what all the feedback was, but I think it was, at best, mixed, maybe more negative, at least partly because of personality, including narcissism, as the instagram suggests.

He has been discussed before. Can't remember the names he used on masseurfinder, maybe also rentmasseur. Don't remember what all the feedback was, but I think it was, at best, mixed, maybe more negative, at least partly because of personality, including narcissism, as the instagram suggests.

I saw him over 10 years ago when he lived part time in Denver. I remember he was nice and gave a good massage. Purely therapeutic. I was only able to go once as I moved to San Diego shortly after. I was definitely wishing he would have done more.

I went to him, maybe eight or so years ago, but I think he went by “Andrew” at that point. His manner was cool and disengaged, though he gave a pretty good massage. It was purely therapeutic, which disappointed me.