411 on BradBDE in San Diego

7829V
This topic is 1424 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's been around LA for a while. I've been curious about him, but there's something that makes me hesitate and I don't know why. Here's an older thread about him: https://m4m-forum.org/threads/bde-brad-los-angeles.145386/

The advertiser had a one-star review from his prior screen name rentmen ad and that review is now gone.

As most of us know, rentmen will not remove negative reviews unless the advertiser can prove a review is an error.

A sure way an advertiser can get rid of a bad review (that rentmen will not remove) is to create a new account with rentmen. This account shows a start date in December of 2018. Perhaps the negative review was wrong.

The advertiser appears to think that we cannot see. In his ad, he says he has an endowment of 9.5 but the photos he shows in his ad do not support his claim.

Disappointing meet up for me. Nothing horrible but he seemed to be phoning it in. He previously hadn't listed kissing in his "What I'm Into" and when I saw that he added it, I told him that passionate kissing was really important to me. I got there and started kissing and he said, "No tongue."

• 4 weeks later...

Disappointing meet up for me. Nothing horrible but he seemed to be phoning it in. He previously hadn't listed kissing in his "What I'm Into" and when I saw that he added it, I told him that passionate kissing was really important to me. I got there and started kissing and he said, "No tongue."

Is in Palm Springs now, was thinking of taking the dive. Looks hot. Wonder if he travels with StevenSheaXXX, seem to be in towns at same time, both hot.