411 on guysexual.

Ronin512
This topic is 1323 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Me too. I am very tempted.

I know had looked at his pictures before and been attracted. I am thinking the profile name included his first name Vince, at least as noted in the reviews.

Wish someone could remember the previous profile name so we could check for positive and negative references.

I

I contacted him a couple of years ago. He was using a different name and I believe he lived in Southern California. All I remember is that he was very polite and quick to respond to my inquiry but his fee was more than I was willing to spend. Unfortunately I can't remember what the fee was at the time.

He asks $300 now which is high but no longer highest

90% of the time $300 turns into $500 for two hours, which is perfectly reasonable for a hottie who delivers. His travel schedule is curious, though. Dubai? And Canada still requires a two-week isolation period upon entering. Maybe a prince handles the entry requirements in Dubai?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...