411 on MuscleD in NYC

NJ_hiker
This topic is 1490 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No but reading the reviews, i'm a little leary about him

I see some very similar reviews with the use of ***Y in it. Call me paranoid, but thats not a common term to use, especially the amount of times I have seen it used here.

If i'm wrong then WOW that would be nice to get worked on by him :)

I think that people write ***Y not because they're prudes, but because some sites, such as the very prudish Masseurfinder, have devices that prowl for no-no words, such as sexy or naked. I think these people are so used to *** that they even use that in writing reviews on other sites.

No but reading the reviews, i'm a little leary about him

I see some very similar reviews with the use of ***Y in it. Call me paranoid, but thats not a common term to use, especially the amount of times I have seen it used here.

If i'm wrong then WOW that would be nice to get worked on by him :)

I think that people write ***Y not because they're prudes, but because some sites, such as the very prudish Masseurfinder, have devices that prowl for no-no words, such as sexy or naked. I think these people are so used to *** that they even use that in writing reviews on other sites.

I always thought that that was the doing of the site, censoring words like "sex" with asterisks. Often the words have the wrong number of asterisks to match the words I believe were originally used, which made me think they were automatically done by Rentmasseur.

Edited by le whore