Mike #5 of New York City BestMasseurMike

N13
This topic is 1492 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

Mike was one of the first masseurs I saw when I moved to NY and I actually enjoyed my sessions with him (I saw him several times). His massage skills were (as I remember) fairly good and he was fairly interactive. He was also a pretty nice guy. He was in his mid-20s I'd say, and this was in (wait for it) the early 90s. The last time I saw him was at least 25 years ago, so he's definitely well over 50 by now. I'd be surprised if he's forgotten how to massage, but if you're looking for a masseur in his mid 30s (37 in his ad!) you're at least 15 years too late.

I have to say I felt bad for him when I read the review and his painful response, but I've been seeing his ads with the old photos for several years now and wondered what kinds of reactions he must be getting. It's probably time for him to update his approach.