LeanMuscleJock

burtjohn
This topic is 1536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since you must not have an account on that site you won’t be able to see the profile. The pics are the same. Here is the text:

About Me

Fun-loving, accomplished graduate student looking for authentic connection with someone who can help me during my current professional transition period. I’m equally happy cooking dinner for a romantic night in or hitting the clubs and dancing until sunrise. I love traveling (40+ countries and counting!) and making new friends in unexpected places. Beware, if I like you, I’ll talk a lot. Chemistry is king. A healthy lifestyle is a priority for me - exercise, clean eating, proper sleep, warm relationships with friends and family, time to reflect and thanks... (I love wine, but only drink sparingly bc it doesn’t jive with my diet). Hobbies and interests include: -cooking -entertaining -weightlifting -Pilates -yoga -exploring art galleries and museums -dancing out on the town -traveling -about anything out in nature -watching movies