411 MasonJordan (Pittsburgh, PA)

jurinac
This topic is 1489 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anybody that can report on experience(s) with this guy?

Mason Jordan's RentMen page

I booked him last December, and he texted me "day of" to say he couldn't make it but would gladly come the following night. I accepted that offer, but he never showed, nor did he respond to texts, calls or e-mails. And now his RentMen page (linked above) has expired. Did I just get "punked," or does anyone know anything about this guy?

Thanks.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

He sent additional pictures privately, with his face clearly visible. The e-mail correspondence was extensive, and he was very, very sweet throughout. So part of me wonders whether something actually HAPPENED to him -- I mean, he expended a lot of effort, and his only goal was to punk me?

Oh, well. Perhaps someone else will have more details.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

He sent additional pictures privately, with his face clearly visible. The e-mail correspondence was extensive, and he was very, very sweet throughout. So part of me wonders whether something actually HAPPENED to him -- I mean, he expended a lot of effort, and his only goal was to punk me?

Oh, well. Perhaps someone else will have more details.

Well, if he went to that much trouble to punk someone he sure must have a lot of time on his hands, and its really unfortunate you got caught up in that. ?

Isn't that like the term Catfishing or something like that? I mean there must be lots of people out there with nothing better to do then F with others. I guess it is better they are doing it online and not out on the streets. The world is strangely confusing to me sometimes. Sorry that happened to you man.

• 2 months later...