Why Not and Hey Man recommendations?

wDarling
This topic is 1321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I used to go to Hey Man regularly to see Andy (different Andy than at W Men) for very strong masssge. Don’t know if he’s still there. Aside from him, never had a great experience plus they are more expensive.

Last time I saw Andy at Hey Man was Nov. went 2 more times and he wasn’t there I had Jimmy short Asian glasses ok massage but when I flipped over he asked are you a good. Tipper and how much kind of killed the mood. If Freddie is still there he can compete with Andy on deep massages He always wears a sleeveless black shirt He is short but strong

• 4 weeks later...
Last time I saw Andy at Hey Man was Nov. went 2 more times and he wasn’t there I had Jimmy short Asian glasses ok massage but when I flipped over he asked are you a good. Tipper and how much kind of killed the mood. If Freddie is still there he can compete with Andy on deep massages He always wears a sleeveless black shirt He is short but strong

I had the same thing happen to me in the middle of the massage with that guy and posted about it here before, just as EVdude said too! He should be let go, sorry to say!

• 7 months later...