SportsXXXmassage NYC

Cubist
This topic is 1191 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Previously discussed here: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/eroticxxxmassage-in-nyc.151808/

As you can see he is a frequent name changer...?

very sneaky! Thanks.

He is visiting DC, so I checked out his profile today. Shortly afterwards, he messaged me.

==

Him: Thank you for visiting my profile. Are you looking to book a massage?

Me: yes...but research on you noted: (1) Frequent name changes (not a good sign)and (2) Over Promising and undelivering.

Him: What?

Me: Previous names: SportsXXXMassage, Princeofarabia...And then a review of a guy that saw you said that you promised stuff for the session and didn't deliver.

Him: Yes I keep changing my screen names. To keep it fresh. Can you show me that review?

Me: Well it appears(to some) that you are running from a bad reputation. Most people want regular and reliable clientele...rather than keep changing their name.

Him: No I’m not.haven’t you read my reviews?

Me: I have talked to REAL people that have had a session with you directly. Not these chosen reviews on your page

Him: You sound like a troll. Well good luck!

...and then he Blocked me.

Previously discussed here: https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/eroticxxxmassage-in-nyc.151808/

As you can see he is a frequent name changer...?

very sneaky! Thanks.

He is visiting DC, so I checked out his profile today. Shortly afterwards, he messaged me.

==

Him: Thank you for visiting my profile. Are you looking to book a massage?

Me: yes...but research on you noted: (1) Frequent name changes (not a good sign)and (2) Over Promising and undelivering.

Him: What?

Me: Previous names: SportsXXXMassage, Princeofarabia...And then a review of a guy that saw you said that you promised stuff for the session and didn't deliver.

Him: Yes I keep changing my screen names. To keep it fresh. Can you show me that review?

Me: Well it appears(to some) that you are running from a bad reputation. Most people want regular and reliable clientele...rather than keep changing their name.

Him: No I’m not.haven’t you read my reviews?

Me: I have talked to REAL people that have had a session with you directly. Not these chosen reviews on your page

Him: You sound like a troll. Well good luck!

...and then he Blocked me.