411 on "StickyKicks" in San Francisco/Oakland

Axiom2001
This topic is 1586 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https:rentmen.eu/StickyKicks

...was interested but less so now. ...sent him a message via RM requesting his fee; he responded and I liked, for his rate is highly reasonable for these days.

...rang his 415 number and left a message (in which I requested that he call vs tx, for I have yet to text: don't know how)! Yeah, I know for 2020. I think last evening that I called him on three different occasions only to have him friggin' text me instead of calling and confirming an appointment. In one of the text he mentioned his rate (which I already knew from his previous correspondence) as well as something about a partner, a guy with whom I communicated a few weeks back but did not pursue, for I wanted to meet Rex first, and if he fulfilled my need, perhaps on another occasion I'd want to meet his partner.

Well, at any rate, I sent him an email awhile ago discussing last eve. Now, I would like to know if any of you have had DIRECT CONTACT with this man?

https:rentmen.eu/StickyKicks

...was interested but less so now. ...sent him a message via RM requesting his fee; he responded and I liked, for his rate is highly reasonable for these days.

...rang his 415 number and left a message (in which I requested that he call vs tx, for I have yet to text: don't know how)! Yeah, I know for 2020. I think last evening that I called him on three different occasions only to have him friggin' text me instead of calling and confirming an appointment. In one of the text he mentioned his rate (which I already knew from his previous correspondence) as well as something about a partner, a guy with whom I communicated a few weeks back but did not pursue, for I wanted to meet Rex first, and if he fulfilled my need, perhaps on another occasion I'd want to meet his partner.

Well, at any rate, I sent him an email awhile ago discussing last eve. Now, I would like to know if any of you have had DIRECT CONTACT with this man?

Learn to adapt to the tech of the times. Texting is not new. My aunts in their 80s are proficient. My mom never mastered it, but she never moved past her flip phone mobile and it was always misplace and drained of its battery. Meanwhile, you asked for a response and got one. If you're really interested, don't sweat the small stuff and try to save the demanding for the actual encounter rather than the logistics in setting it up. Just my two cents.