Business Cancellation - PleaseMasseur.com

Guest CA562DUDE
This topic is 1609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest CA562DUDE

I just got this notice:

Hi There,

Due to circumstances out of our control we are notifying you that the PleaseMasseur business will no longer exist. If you are on an active subscription, your most recent payment will be refunded. All subscriptions will be cancelled within the next 24 hours. Please allow for up to 5-10 working days for the amount to reappear on your credit card.

I just got this notice:

Hi There,

Due to circumstances out of our control we are notifying you that the PleaseMasseur business will no longer exist. If you are on an active subscription, your most recent payment will be refunded. All subscriptions will be cancelled within the next 24 hours. Please allow for up to 5-10 working days for the amount to reappear on your credit card.

Did that site charge you $$ to access the masseur ads? I don't recall that.

Guest CA562DUDE
Did that site charge you $$ to access the masseur ads? I don't recall that.

I never paid a fee etc.... it looks like a reg format letter to all...

Guest CA562DUDE
OK, but why a reference to a credit card fee to be refunded?

your guess is good as mine... like i mention it looks like a format to all and who advertise as well

your guess is good as mine... like i mention it looks like a format to all and who advertise as well

I visited that site a few times and they did not have a client sign up, only a masseur sign up. How did they get your email address?

Edited by Dmitri