BrandonJ or Dann in Dallas

bloop

• 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest DallasWolverine

I usually see Brandon 2-3 times a year. I noticed that he’s been on vacation for a while and his status is showing NOT AVAILABLE.

Does anyone know when he may be coming back from vacation?

I texted with him not too long ago and he said his vacation is great and that he is enjoying traveling while he has the ability to work remote. Said he will remove the “not available” when he returns. Didn’t specify a date but glad he’s enjoying himself!!

• 11 months later...

Does anyone know where BrandonJ moved on to?  Did he get out of the business?  I haven’t seen his rentnasseur profile for a while. 

32 minutes ago, Simon Suraci said:

I wholeheartedly recommend Dann. Very good massage. He offers esthetician services as well, like waxing. I went for massage enjoyed his work. We chat at the gym from time to time. He’s sexy, and such a nice guy.

Agree 100%. 

18 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

I wholeheartedly recommend Dann. Very good massage. He offers esthetician services as well, like waxing. I went for massage enjoyed his work. We chat at the gym from time to time. He’s sexy, and such a nice guy.

Agree, Dann is great! I've used all of his services and never had a bad experience.

On 6/11/2023 at 6:22 PM, wolverine26tx said:

Does anyone know where BrandonJ moved on to?  Did he get out of the business?  I haven’t seen his rentnasseur profile for a while. 

I saw him a couple years ago and he explained that he was doing a long term consulting (in tech I recall) gig in Dallas and that he would eventually return home to Denver possibly?   

Edited by bencleve29

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update on Dann: he’s now filming adult content. It’s pretty hot! Too racy to post the photos and vids directly here but check him out. His twitter (now ‘X’ 🙄) is: @ReeceScottx

I’m not ready to dive into online content but I’ve considered it for quite a while. Maybe someday I will do adult content and collab with him. I’m sure we would make a great combo. Stay tuned.

7 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

Update on Dann: he’s now filming adult content. It’s pretty hot! Too racy to post the photos and vids directly here but check him out. His twitter (now ‘X’ 🙄) is: @ReeceScottx

I’m not ready to dive into online content but I’ve considered it for quite a while. Maybe someday I will do adult content and collab with him. I’m sure we would make a great combo. Stay tuned.

WOW!  Thank you for sharing that.  

8 hours ago, Simon Suraci said:

Wow, that was...something from Dann. Thanks for the info. And would like to see content from you!

On 9/12/2023 at 3:25 PM, Simon Suraci said:

Oh my! I've been a huge fan of Dann for years. Nice to see this for when I can't make it to Dallas 😉

• 3 weeks later...