ViktorD

Gymowner

hey guys,

ViktorD is in my area. i actually saw him at the gym the other day. he is frickin huge and is in great condition! he looked easily 275+ pounds. enormous legs and 3 feet wide. has anyone recently met with him? one poster had a bad experience with a deposit but i dont think there were any posts about an actual session.

any information would be much appreciated.

https://rentmen.eu/ViktorD/

Curious.... when guys place ads like that I believe it is to keep them under the radar. They are legit competitive bodybuilders with social media. I dont think they want the "general public" to know exactly what they are doing in these sessions. I know of guys that put out same language and at times can be close to pretty darn full service.

That being said I dont know what viktord is about.... yet.

Anyone meet this goliath yet? If you are more comfortable in a PM, please do so as well.

I met twice with ViktorD in late 2018 when he was visiting San Francisco. The first time I initiated contact, and the second he did. He was very polite and respectful; however, he told me that he was straight and that he was limited primarily to muscle worship and body contact, which was fine with me. The first time we ended pretty much on time, and for the second, maybe because we got along so well, I stayed a bit longer than our first session for the same fee. He definitely looked like his pics/ videos, and I would probably see him again if he came to SF. Also, he has a couple of videos on that muscle wrestling site whose name escapes me at the moment. I hope this information is helpful to anyone considering him.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...