Yuu in Silver Spring, MD

Silver Spring
This topic is 1405 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to book him once on a Weds (his ad says 20% off on Weds). When I tried to confirm the price, he asked if I were a student or military. I asked why did that matter for the Weds discount. He said it was only available for military veterans, students, active military, bodybuilders. So either it is trickery in his advertising...or he doesn't understand how it would be interpreted. After a brief conversation trying to explain this...I passed.

==

• 20% off on Wednesdays
  • Discounts available for military veterans, students, active military, bodybuilders, ask for details, birthdays, airline crews

==

I tried to book him once on a Weds (his ad says 20% off on Weds). When I tried to confirm the price, he asked if I were a student or military. I asked why did that matter for the Weds discount. He said it was only available for military veterans, students, active military, bodybuilders. So either it is trickery in his advertising...or he doesn't understand how it would be interpreted. After a brief conversation trying to explain this...I passed.

==

• 20% off on Wednesdays
  • Discounts available for military veterans, students, active military, bodybuilders, ask for details, birthdays, airline crews

==

Sounds like he has a thing for a guy in uniform... ;)

Digital-Uniform.jpg

• 6 months later...