Do you like to workout wearing a jockstrap or thong?

Guest LocalGuy90
This topic is 1581 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I wear a jockstrap when I work out at the gym. Mostly just so the other guys can see it when I change in front of them in the locker room.

Where u live? :p JK.

I swear living in central NJ is so frickin dull! Every guy at my gym who I have ever seen with his pants off wears boxer briefs (except me, I wear the old style boxers - loose in the leg and crotch). You guys in Manhattan don't know how good you've got it - jocks, thongs, bikinis... commando! :eek:;)

And an a related note - I'm at my local library and my biggest crush from the gym is sitting only a few feet away from me. o_O I so want to get under the desk and pleasure him! Should I?

And an a related note - I'm at my local library and my biggest crush from the gym is sitting only a few feet away from me. o_O I so want to get under the desk and pleasure him! Should I?

I foresee a very prim and proper librarian asking, "Suck more quietly please. The slurping is disturbing the other patrons."